The Duck Room



Click to Expand/Site Information

Welcome to The Duck Room. We're an old school Oregon Ducks fan site dedicated to our University of Oregon Ducks sports. This community is centered around sharing updates, news stories, and opinions, and thoughts related to Oregon Ducks sports.

One of the best things besides the great users we have on here is that The Duck Room is completely free. Always has been and always will be. Don't be shy as everyone can post your latest thoughts on the Ducks. Just see the few simple rules below.

1. Common sense community standards apply.
2. Posts of political nature of post that would lead to such matters do not belong here, there's a whole internet for that.
3. Fans of different teams are allowed here as are difference of options, however trolling is not tolerated.
4. We have to abide by copyright laws, which means quoting an articles story and posting links works. On the contrary copy and pasting entire copyrighted stories is against the rules.

Please feel free to reach out to the Administrator Phil or our site Mod oldretiredguy with any concerns or questions. Thank you everyone.


You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/06/2022 10:29 pm  #1


Hate Week

Time to spank the Penix.

Yes, I am 52 going on 14…🫢

 

11/07/2022 9:03 am  #2


Re: Hate Week

Jiffy Jeff wrote:

Time to spank the Penix.

Yes, I am 52 going on 14…🫢

 
Yank it. Crush it. Flog it. Beat it (sorry Michael). Whip it. Bang it.

65 going on 15, and still hormonal.

I LOATH the Fuskies. This is my #1 game of the year.

GO DUCKS !!

 

11/07/2022 2:04 pm  #3


Re: Hate Week

Our family moved to Eugene in the mid-60's when my father accepted a teaching position at the U of O.

That was in the middle of a stretch from 1961 thru 1974 where osu beat the Ducks every year except 2 times.

The taunting and celebrating by classmates who had allegiance to osu(usually a parent had graduated from there) is something I have never forgotten.

There is no opponent I despise more than osu😁

I intensely dislike the uw but osu is personal.

 

11/07/2022 5:08 pm  #4


Re: Hate Week

DucksReign wrote:

Our family moved to Eugene in the mid-60's when my father accepted a teaching position at the U of O.

.

Same here, only in the mid-70s!

At that time, the Civil War was one of the only games we won, and could count on winning, each year. So I find it particularly galling when we lose.

On the other hand, the Huskies were so dismissive for so long… I remember a piece one student wrote for the Emerald about how surprised she was to come to UO and discovered the rivalry meant so much here, because in Seattle it was non-existent. Up there, she said, no one noticed. No one cared.

Fortunately, I have enough hate to cover two weeks, LOL.

 

11/07/2022 5:09 pm  #5


Re: Hate Week

DucksReign wrote:

Our family moved to Eugene in the mid-60's when my father accepted a teaching position at the U of O.

.

Same here, only in the mid-70s!

At that time, the Civil War was one of the only games we won, and could count on winning, each year. So I find it particularly galling when we lose.

On the other hand, the Huskies were so dismissive for so long… I remember a piece one student wrote for the Emerald about how surprised she was to come to UO and discovered the rivalry meant so much here, because in Seattle it was non-existent. Up there, she said, no one noticed. No one cared.

Fortunately, I have enough hate to cover two weeks, LOL.

 

Board footera