The Duck Room



Click to Expand/Site Information

Welcome to The Duck Room. We're an old school Oregon Ducks fan site dedicated to our University of Oregon Ducks sports. This community is centered around sharing updates, news stories, and opinions, and thoughts related to Oregon Ducks sports.

One of the best things besides the great users we have on here is that The Duck Room is completely free. Always has been and always will be. Don't be shy as everyone can post your latest thoughts on the Ducks. Just see the few simple rules below.

1. Common sense community standards apply.
2. Posts of political nature of post that would lead to such matters do not belong here, there's a whole internet for that.
3. Fans of different teams are allowed here as are difference of options, however trolling is not tolerated.
4. We have to abide by copyright laws, which means quoting an articles story and posting links works. On the contrary copy and pasting entire copyrighted stories is against the rules.

Please feel free to reach out to the Administrator Phil or our site Mod oldretiredguy with any concerns or questions. Thank you everyone.


You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/04/2023 2:26 pm  #16


Re: Cal Gamer

My god this is some sloppy shit today.

Ducks better be careful or it could become a classic self-destructive loss.

 

11/04/2023 2:29 pm  #17


Re: Cal Gamer

This is a very strange game.

     •Thread Starter
 

11/04/2023 2:33 pm  #18


Re: Cal Gamer

There were some untimely bounces and calls to start along with all the penalties. Unfornunetly they haven't let up yet. I'm still not feeling to worried about this game even if it's sloppy to start. 

 

11/04/2023 2:40 pm  #19


Re: Cal Gamer

Cam??? From 52???...WTF!!! Man, I just don't understand this game.

     •Thread Starter
 

11/04/2023 2:53 pm  #20


Re: Cal Gamer

It’s nice to see a thorough to Ferguson. It seems like they could get him involved more.

 

11/04/2023 2:56 pm  #21


Re: Cal Gamer

I was just thinking why don’t they bring James in to put it in the end zone!

 

11/04/2023 2:59 pm  #22


Re: Cal Gamer

Nice drive. I really hate that roll out in the red zone: imo it limits a lot of what you can do. I think Bo is throwing too much; let's run more. 
C'mon D, get a stop!

     •Thread Starter
 

11/04/2023 3:08 pm  #23


Re: Cal Gamer

That was a very impressive Heisman-like throw there to Tez for 6!

What a great drive that was. Whoohoo 

 

11/04/2023 3:23 pm  #24


Re: Cal Gamer

Well, it’s been sloppy and plagued with penalties at times. Still, there’s been a lot of big plays on both side of the ball. All said and done I’ll take a 22 point lead for sure go Ducks!

 

11/04/2023 3:31 pm  #25


Re: Cal Gamer

It's still a strange game.

Where the heck is Jordan James????

Nix is insane. Accounts for 5 touchdowns. But it's funny as he missed 2 wide open throws for easy 6 but turns around and makes the tight highlight reel type throws to make up for it. 
 

 

11/04/2023 3:50 pm  #26


Re: Cal Gamer

Duckball wrote:

It's still a strange game.

Where the heck is Jordan James????

Nix is insane. Accounts for 5 touchdowns. But it's funny as he missed 2 wide open throws for easy 6 but turns around and makes the tight highlight reel type throws to make up for it. 
 

I thought the same. He can be a little wild on those shorter throws, even if the receiver is unguarded. And yet he’ll still make some really tough throws at times.

 

11/04/2023 3:52 pm  #27


Re: Cal Gamer

Duckball wrote:

It's still a strange game.

Where the heck is Jordan James????

Nix is insane. Accounts for 5 touchdowns. But it's funny as he missed 2 wide open throws for easy 6 but turns around and makes the tight highlight reel type throws to make up for it. 
 

I thought this was gonna be a big day for James too. He did come in for that one runs so he’s not hurt. Maybe we’ll see him more hopefully. You definitely don’t want to get Bucky banged up to much.

 

11/04/2023 3:59 pm  #28


Re: Cal Gamer

Sometimes I don't understand the offensive coordinator. Bucky is getting beat the hell up and we have 1A Buck Jordan James getting 0 carries. Silly me, I thought we might actually see a little Limar or Dowdell today!

 

11/04/2023 4:01 pm  #29


Re: Cal Gamer

Duckball wrote:

Sometimes I don't understand the offensive coordinator. Bucky is getting beat the hell up and we have 1A Buck Jordan James getting 0 carries. Silly me, I thought we might actually see a little Limar or Dowdell today!

I’ve been wondering what Limar or Dowdell can do as well. Running Bucky nonstop like that is something Mario would’ve done.

 

11/04/2023 4:05 pm  #30


Re: Cal Gamer

After that great punt, Ducks get another TD. I agree with you guys, lets give Bucky some rest and use our other backs.

     •Thread Starter
 

Board footera