The Duck Room



Click to Expand/Site Information

Welcome to The Duck Room. We're an old school Oregon Ducks fan site dedicated to our University of Oregon Ducks sports. This community is centered around sharing updates, news stories, and opinions, and thoughts related to Oregon Ducks sports.

One of the best things besides the great users we have on here is that The Duck Room is completely free. Always has been and always will be. Don't be shy as everyone can post your latest thoughts on the Ducks. Just see the few simple rules below.

1. Common sense community standards apply.
2. Posts of political nature of post that would lead to such matters do not belong here, there's a whole internet for that.
3. Fans of different teams are allowed here as are difference of options, however trolling is not tolerated.
4. We have to abide by copyright laws, which means quoting an articles story and posting links works. On the contrary copy and pasting entire copyrighted stories is against the rules.

Please feel free to reach out to the Administrator Phil or our site Mod oldretiredguy with any concerns or questions. Thank you everyone.


You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/06/2025 1:14 pm  #16


Re: Ducks vs. Oklahoma State preview and game chat

I love the play calling and all the players getting in the game again. 

 

9/06/2025 1:23 pm  #17


Re: Ducks vs. Oklahoma State preview and game chat

I hope Dante is all right. Maybe just a little shaken up? He should probably just sit the second, although I would feel better to see him out for the first drive just to know he's okay. 

     •Thread Starter
 

9/06/2025 1:59 pm  #18


Re: Ducks vs. Oklahoma State preview and game chat

This should put Dante in the heisman conversation, at least. A dominating performance all around. Hughs getting some touches is a good sign. Ducks looking real solid for an early season game.

 

9/06/2025 2:04 pm  #19


Re: Ducks vs. Oklahoma State preview and game chat

Here comes Moga.

 

9/06/2025 2:07 pm  #20


Re: Ducks vs. Oklahoma State preview and game chat

DurangoDuck wrote:

Here comes Moga.

I can't say I ever thought we'd see him in early in the second half this year.

     •Thread Starter
 

9/06/2025 2:16 pm  #21


Re: Ducks vs. Oklahoma State preview and game chat

Have we ever had a kicker that can make a 57 yard kick? I think that one year with Mario in 2021 the walk-on Henry Katleman might have had the leg. I can't think of any kicker you'd send out for that. 

     •Thread Starter
 

9/06/2025 2:19 pm  #22


Re: Ducks vs. Oklahoma State preview and game chat

Maybe we can thank Gundy for not seeing the Ducks hand the ball off for the rest of the game?

     •Thread Starter
 

9/06/2025 2:31 pm  #23


Re: Ducks vs. Oklahoma State preview and game chat

Phil wrote:

Maybe we can thank Gundy for not seeing the Ducks hand the ball off for the rest of the game?

Don’t even need the offense after those back to back pick-six. 🤣😁🥳

 

9/06/2025 2:38 pm  #24


Re: Ducks vs. Oklahoma State preview and game chat

I’ve been texting with family, including my aunt who is from Eugene and loves football. I had to copy and paste what she just sent 😂 “Flores, #6 for Oklahoma State looks like a hick from the backwoods. (Another pick 6?) I feel so sorry for him, but what a horrible throw, especially this 2nd one. The poor guy looks like he took a pair of toenail scissors and cut his own hair! I seriously don't want to be mean, but it's the worst haircut I've seen in a decade. So glad they are getting him out. Sad for him. I can't imagine how awful he must feel”

     •Thread Starter
 

Board footera