Offline
Looking into the stats and players this really makes the Raiders offense not look that scary or even that good. They're 98th in redzone efficiency. Early in drives they often rely on sideline passes and they have a hard time running the ball up the middle on the goal line. This article sites that they lack a TE that blocks well.
The Raiders O-line has been getting over 2 false starts a game and never improved over the year.
Their WR Virgil is really good and only 2 others get meaningful snaps, which highlights the depth or lack of depth on the Raiders. If they Raiders loose any number of players early in the game to injury they could be in real trouble. Another theory is that they will wear down against the Ducks who can rotate players at numerous positions.
It's the defense that makes this team intimidating. They appear to have 2 of the best edge rushers in the game. This will be key to give Dante some time. I've noticed in past games that Dante doesn't always pick up on unblocked rushers from his blindside, I mean every QB misses some, but I hope he won't be taking big hits early and getting rattled. Just like the offense the Raiders don't have a stable of A+ defenders. They also have had the luxury of being up big against a number of inferior in conference opponents so I question if they can keep up the intensity the whole game. This will especially be true if the Ducks can get things going early.
I'm starting to really look forward to tomorrow, Go Ducks!!!