The Duck Room



Click to Expand/Site Information

Welcome to The Duck Room. We're an old school Oregon Ducks fan site dedicated to our University of Oregon Ducks sports. This community is centered around sharing updates, news stories, and opinions, and thoughts related to Oregon Ducks sports.

One of the best things besides the great users we have on here is that The Duck Room is completely free. Always has been and always will be. Don't be shy as everyone can post your latest thoughts on the Ducks. Just see the few simple rules below.

1. Common sense community standards apply.
2. Posts of political nature of post that would lead to such matters do not belong here, there's a whole internet for that.
3. Fans of different teams are allowed here as are difference of options, however trolling is not tolerated.
4. We have to abide by copyright laws, which means quoting an articles story and posting links works. On the contrary copy and pasting entire copyrighted stories is against the rules.

Please feel free to reach out to the Administrator Phil or our site Mod oldretiredguy with any concerns or questions. Thank you everyone.


You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/08/2026 7:43 pm  #1


From bad to worse

As everyone has already heard the news of Jordon Davison out for the rest of the year was hard to swallow since he was the type of power back that had success against the Indiana the first time around. Now, the unthinkable has happened with Noah be listed as questionable. Rumor has it that he has the flu. Earlier in the week he was talking on camera about not getting sleep and taking care of his sick kid. 

This leaves Dierre Hill as the only healthy RB left that isn't in the portal. as everyone else quit and went to the portal. Although I believe something was said about Jay Harris being available to play? I wasn't sure this was a done deal and I heard the DL imlemented a policy saying that anyone going to the portal wouldn't play. I heard Limar is busy visiting the fuskies this weel. You got people suggesting wild ideas like Moga playing RB or other impracticle ideas.  

Noah is questionable so maybe he'll be fine? Even if he plays I can't imagine him being able to take major amount of snaps. This really stinks and I'm seeing other rumors about the flu hitting the Ducks. I'm not sure if there's any truth this.   

 

Board footera