Offline
Remember you can access this story from the free Oregonian Ducks app.
I knew De'Anthony had been in Eugene a lot recently, however I didn't know he moved back a year ago. Glad to see him back there and picking up a new sport and hobby. I've spent a lot of time at at Alton Baker with family walking dogs in the dog park and bringing carryout to eat there before heading back home. That would be awesome to catch him at the park playing disc golf. The story mentions Dan Lanning seeing him there and sparking up a conversation.
It's a little surprising that his NFL career ended so early. I thought he'd at least be a special teams guy that could be brought in for creative plays or just to serve as a decoy on a 3rd down or something. Unfortunately it sounds like De'Anthony is still pretty bummed about it. At least he's found a new sport that offers some therapeutic relief for him.