The Duck Room



Click to Expand/Site Information

Welcome to The Duck Room. We're an old school Oregon Ducks fan site dedicated to our University of Oregon Ducks sports. This community is centered around sharing updates, news stories, and opinions, and thoughts related to Oregon Ducks sports.

One of the best things besides the great users we have on here is that The Duck Room is completely free. Always has been and always will be. Don't be shy as everyone can post your latest thoughts on the Ducks. Just see the few simple rules below.

1. Common sense community standards apply.
2. Posts of political nature of post that would lead to such matters do not belong here, there's a whole internet for that.
3. Fans of different teams are allowed here as are difference of options, however trolling is not tolerated.
4. We have to abide by copyright laws, which means quoting an articles story and posting links works. On the contrary copy and pasting entire copyrighted stories is against the rules.

Please feel free to reach out to the Administrator Phil or our site Mod oldretiredguy with any concerns or questions. Thank you everyone.


You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/29/2020 12:07 pm  #1


Can You Imagine Having a Kicking Game?

I see Auburn stickers, car flags, plate holders, hats, shirts, golf bags, and visors all over town. It makes me sick. I can't stand that school. You can hit a ProV1 into a bush at Hidden Hills and come out of there with three drunken frat douches in Auburn gear.

My point is, I am often defending the Ducks passionately against this scourge, and the fact that UO doesn't have a kicking game still burns my ass.

Can you imagine if we had a kicking game over the last decade? We would have a natty. We would have had one of the best offenses in the NCAA last year.

The Gators and Noles have really good kicking games. They care about field goals, and we are often get shut down on fourth and two. They boot it from fifty yards out.

Get a fucking kicker! I want field goals! Take the points! They know we're going for it, damnit....

Hope all is well. I feel better...

Last edited by PDX to JAX (7/29/2020 12:11 pm)

 

7/29/2020 3:11 pm  #2


Re: Can You Imagine Having a Kicking Game?

PDX to JAX wrote:

I see Auburn stickers, car flags, plate holders, hats, shirts, golf bags, and visors all over town. It makes me sick. I can't stand that school. You can hit a ProV1 into a bush at Hidden Hills and come out of there with three drunken frat douches in Auburn gear.

My point is, I am often defending the Ducks passionately against this scourge, and the fact that UO doesn't have a kicking game still burns my ass.

Can you imagine if we had a kicking game over the last decade? We would have a natty. We would have had one of the best offenses in the NCAA last year.

The Gators and Noles have really good kicking games. They care about field goals, and we are often get shut down on fourth and two. They boot it from fifty yards out.

Get a fucking kicker! I want field goals! Take the points! They know we're going for it, damnit....

Hope all is well. I feel better...

I feel the same way. It drove me nuts watching kickers from podunk schools out of conference with better kickers. I believe a decent recruit is coming in this year? However, a lot of the Ducks recent kickers were rated really good coming in. Most schools seem to often have that one position that doesn't pan out like it should. I'm at least glad it hasn't been at QB for the Ducks. I think it really can't get much worse and our luck is due to change.

Good to hear from you, Go Ducks!
 

 

7/29/2020 4:15 pm  #3


Re: Can You Imagine Having a Kicking Game?

Go Ducks, Brother! Hooe we get a season...

     •Thread Starter
 

7/30/2020 10:35 am  #4


Re: Can You Imagine Having a Kicking Game?

I'm going to go out on a limb to suggest that MC hire a new ST guy in the next couple of seasons.  His current coach is a decent enough guy on paper looking at his resume, but might have his better days behind him.  It's not enough to recruit highly rated PK/P/LS guys, they still need coaching up...

 

Board footera