The Duck Room



Click to Expand/Site Information

Welcome to The Duck Room. We're an old school Oregon Ducks fan site dedicated to our University of Oregon Ducks sports. This community is centered around sharing updates, news stories, and opinions, and thoughts related to Oregon Ducks sports.

One of the best things besides the great users we have on here is that The Duck Room is completely free. Always has been and always will be. Don't be shy as everyone can post your latest thoughts on the Ducks. Just see the few simple rules below.

1. Common sense community standards apply.
2. Posts of political nature of post that would lead to such matters do not belong here, there's a whole internet for that.
3. Fans of different teams are allowed here as are difference of options, however trolling is not tolerated.
4. We have to abide by copyright laws, which means quoting an articles story and posting links works. On the contrary copy and pasting entire copyrighted stories is against the rules.

Please feel free to reach out to the Administrator Phil or our site Mod oldretiredguy with any concerns or questions. Thank you everyone.


You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/03/2020 2:50 pm  #1


PAC-12 reaches deal for rapid testing for COVID;

 

9/03/2020 6:18 pm  #2


Re: PAC-12 reaches deal for rapid testing for COVID;

Wow. Watching Sun Belt football right now. I hope we can see some safe Oregon sports!

 

9/03/2020 6:51 pm  #3


Re: PAC-12 reaches deal for rapid testing for COVID;

https://www.espn.com/college-sports/story/_/id/29804035/pac-12-partnership-allow-daily-covid-19-testing-athletes

Game on! Now that's finally some much needed good news for a change.

The ESPN article mentions Scott has been talking to Kevin Warren the Big 10 commissioner about coordinating seasons and having bowl games. The testing machines are suppose to arrive at all the Pac-12 schools by the end of the month. I'm assuming the testing would need to be setup for practice to start so I would imagine an early November start might be about the fastest they could get games going. There's still plenty of hoops to jump through. Maybe I shouldn't be super excited yet, but I must say I am. Go Ducks!

 

 

9/05/2020 8:17 am  #4


Re: PAC-12 reaches deal for rapid testing for COVID;

Phil wrote:

https://www.espn.com/college-sports/story/_/id/29804035/pac-12-partnership-allow-daily-covid-19-testing-athletes

Game on! Now that's finally some much needed good news for a change.

The ESPN article mentions Scott has been talking to Kevin Warren the Big 10 commissioner about coordinating seasons and having bowl games. The testing machines are suppose to arrive at all the Pac-12 schools by the end of the month. I'm assuming the testing would need to be setup for practice to start so I would imagine an early November start might be about the fastest they could get games going. There's still plenty of hoops to jump through. Maybe I shouldn't be super excited yet, but I must say I am. Go Ducks!

 

GO DUCKS!

 

Board footera