The Duck Room



Click to Expand/Site Information

Welcome to The Duck Room. We're an old school Oregon Ducks fan site dedicated to our University of Oregon Ducks sports. This community is centered around sharing updates, news stories, and opinions, and thoughts related to Oregon Ducks sports.

One of the best things besides the great users we have on here is that The Duck Room is completely free. Always has been and always will be. Don't be shy as everyone can post your latest thoughts on the Ducks. Just see the few simple rules below.

1. Common sense community standards apply.
2. Posts of political nature of post that would lead to such matters do not belong here, there's a whole internet for that.
3. Fans of different teams are allowed here as are difference of options, however trolling is not tolerated.
4. We have to abide by copyright laws, which means quoting an articles story and posting links works. On the contrary copy and pasting entire copyrighted stories is against the rules.

Please feel free to reach out to the Administrator Phil or our site Mod oldretiredguy with any concerns or questions. Thank you everyone.


You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/07/2020 12:28 pm  #1


formal game chat starting next week for WSU game

Thanks for everyone who's dropped by and especially to everyone chiming in on the threads. I meant to communicate more sooner, but have been fairly distracted as I imagine others have too. 

On the combination of being last minute and the obvious non-football related affairs today next week makes more sense. If anyone wants to do a chat today I'm certainly not opposed. 

I hope everyone is doing well and thanks again. Go Ducks! 

 

11/07/2020 10:35 pm  #2


Re: formal game chat starting next week for WSU game

Ducks looked pretty good for a first game, new OC, OLine, and QB. I’m quite happy with what I saw. By no means polished, but there is potential with all the athletes the Ducks have these days.

What I wasn’t too thrilled about the kickoff team — short kickoffs and looked to be giving up too many return yards. But that’s my only critique.

wsu is looking pretty good against the beevs, right about now.

Go Ducks!!

 

Board footera