The Duck Room



Click to Expand/Site Information

Welcome to The Duck Room. We're an old school Oregon Ducks fan site dedicated to our University of Oregon Ducks sports. This community is centered around sharing updates, news stories, and opinions, and thoughts related to Oregon Ducks sports.

One of the best things besides the great users we have on here is that The Duck Room is completely free. Always has been and always will be. Don't be shy as everyone can post your latest thoughts on the Ducks. Just see the few simple rules below.

1. Common sense community standards apply.
2. Posts of political nature of post that would lead to such matters do not belong here, there's a whole internet for that.
3. Fans of different teams are allowed here as are difference of options, however trolling is not tolerated.
4. We have to abide by copyright laws, which means quoting an articles story and posting links works. On the contrary copy and pasting entire copyrighted stories is against the rules.

Please feel free to reach out to the Administrator Phil or our site Mod oldretiredguy with any concerns or questions. Thank you everyone.


You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/25/2021 11:48 am  #1


Arizona Game Chat

Kicking off the 1st Pac game of the year tonight! Lay off the hard stuff and put on a pot of coffee for the late start.

It's a beautiful day in the Pacific Northwest. Go Ducks!

 

9/25/2021 12:14 pm  #2


Re: Arizona Game Chat

Phil wrote:

Kicking off the 1st Pac game of the year tonight! Lay off the hard stuff and put on a pot of coffee for the late start.

It's a beautiful day in the Pacific Northwest. Go Ducks!

Already got a beer going. Watched some of Tyler going against Texas. He didn't look that good, and then he was out of the game, but I didn't see why...getting some small chores done. Almost rained earlier, still cloudy but fogs gone. 

 

9/25/2021 3:57 pm  #3


Re: Arizona Game Chat

I'm just cracking a beer now!
Funny thing as I've been busy brewing beer today. It's a lot of work and even minor errors can ruin a batch so I wait till I'm finished.

What's your beer of choice? I started with a German Pilsner brewed locally. I'm into a number of styles and figured I'd start with something light below 5% with the late kick. 

     •Thread Starter
 

9/25/2021 5:43 pm  #4


Re: Arizona Game Chat

Phil wrote:

I'm just cracking a beer now!
Funny thing as I've been busy brewing beer today. It's a lot of work and even minor errors can ruin a batch so I wait till I'm finished.

What's your beer of choice? I started with a German Pilsner brewed locally. I'm into a number of styles and figured I'd start with something light below 5% with the late kick. 

I've brewed beer, but many years ago. I'm just a light weight these days..I got Coors, the Banquet Beer
Clemson going down didn't hurt my feelings. Hoping Ducks come out and take care of business early!

 

9/25/2021 6:29 pm  #5


Re: Arizona Game Chat

Let's go,Oregon. Need to win with a declarative style. AZ has spoiled our plans a few times in the recent past. Can't let it happen again. GO DUCKS!

 

9/25/2021 6:32 pm  #6


Re: Arizona Game Chat

Phil wrote:

I'm just cracking a beer now!
Funny thing as I've been busy brewing beer today. It's a lot of work and even minor errors can ruin a batch so I wait till I'm finished.

What's your beer of choice? I started with a German Pilsner brewed locally. I'm into a number of styles and figured I'd start with something light below 5% with the late kick. 

My beer of choice will always be a Mirror Pond Pale Ale. But my beer tonight is an Island Brewery lemonada. It's a lemon lager. Refreshing and light...

Last edited by PDX to JAX (9/25/2021 6:33 pm)

 

9/25/2021 6:32 pm  #7


Re: Arizona Game Chat

PDX to JAX wrote:

Let's go,Oregon. Need to win with a declarative style. AZ has spoiled our plans a few times in the recent past. Can't let it happen again. GO DUCKS!

Yeah, it would be really nice to see them come out looking really good and win decisively. 

     •Thread Starter
 

9/25/2021 6:35 pm  #8


Re: Arizona Game Chat

Clemson is out of the playoffs!

     •Thread Starter
 

9/25/2021 6:37 pm  #9


Re: Arizona Game Chat

PDX to JAX wrote:

Phil wrote:

I'm just cracking a beer now!
Funny thing as I've been busy brewing beer today. It's a lot of work and even minor errors can ruin a batch so I wait till I'm finished.

What's your beer of choice? I started with a German Pilsner brewed locally. I'm into a number of styles and figured I'd start with something light below 5% with the late kick. 

My beer of choice will always be a Mirror Pond Pale Ale. But my beer tonight is an Island Brewery lemonada. It's a lemon lager. Refreshing and light...

Mirror Pond is a classic and still good. Can you get Deschutes in Florida?  I haven't had Island Brewery. Sounds good. 

     •Thread Starter
 

9/25/2021 6:43 pm  #10


Re: Arizona Game Chat

Not a bad start

 

9/25/2021 6:44 pm  #11


Re: Arizona Game Chat

Yes! Great to see Jaylon Redd get one! Dang, that is sweet...

1:02 to score...

 

9/25/2021 6:44 pm  #12


Re: Arizona Game Chat

Looking good! Nice to see the O-Line look sharp from the start. Also nice to see a quick score.

     •Thread Starter
 

9/25/2021 6:46 pm  #13


Re: Arizona Game Chat

Now the D is joining the party!

     •Thread Starter
 

9/25/2021 6:46 pm  #14


Re: Arizona Game Chat

Phil wrote:

PDX to JAX wrote:

Phil wrote:

I'm just cracking a beer now!
Funny thing as I've been busy brewing beer today. It's a lot of work and even minor errors can ruin a batch so I wait till I'm finished.

What's your beer of choice? I started with a German Pilsner brewed locally. I'm into a number of styles and figured I'd start with something light below 5% with the late kick. 

My beer of choice will always be a Mirror Pond Pale Ale. But my beer tonight is an Island Brewery lemonada. It's a lemon lager. Refreshing and light...

Mirror Pond is a classic and still good. Can you get Deschutes in Florida?  I haven't had Island Brewery. Sounds good. 

No, dang it! I can't get Deschutes. Tried both Total Wine and Spirits and ABC Liquors. Can't get it out here...

 

9/25/2021 6:46 pm  #15


Re: Arizona Game Chat

Ducks look focused and hungry tonite.

 

Board footera