The Duck Room



Click to Expand/Site Information

Welcome to The Duck Room. We're an old school Oregon Ducks fan site dedicated to our University of Oregon Ducks sports. This community is centered around sharing updates, news stories, and opinions, and thoughts related to Oregon Ducks sports.

One of the best things besides the great users we have on here is that The Duck Room is completely free. Always has been and always will be. Don't be shy as everyone can post your latest thoughts on the Ducks. Just see the few simple rules below.

1. Common sense community standards apply.
2. Posts of political nature of post that would lead to such matters do not belong here, there's a whole internet for that.
3. Fans of different teams are allowed here as are difference of options, however trolling is not tolerated.
4. We have to abide by copyright laws, which means quoting an articles story and posting links works. On the contrary copy and pasting entire copyrighted stories is against the rules.

Please feel free to reach out to the Administrator Phil or our site Mod oldretiredguy with any concerns or questions. Thank you everyone.


You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/01/2025 10:38 am  #1


Whatcha watching today?

Not a lot going on in the B1G as far as interesting games. It's really a good day to work on a project around the house. I tuned in a little just to see Ohio State. Penn State has moved the ball on them some and they do look beatable and admittedly still a really good team I rather not have to see the Ducks face in a 1st round playoff game. The fun trivia from the game was who was the last team since Michigan to beat Ohio State at home? We all who know the answer to that one was. 

I believe we might find out the Iowa game time later tonight? I'm hearing a lot of people thinking it could be the 11 AM PST time slot. I'll be posting more and looking into Iowa soon. 

I think I signed up to watch a movie with my other half, but if I get some time I want to tune into the Utah game later tonight. They were always a favorite of mine in the Pac. For the most part I'm not missing seeing most of the old Pac school. The game against the puppies to close the season is really the new Civil War game for the Ducks. 

 

Board footera