The Duck Room



Click to Expand/Site Information

Welcome to The Duck Room. We're an old school Oregon Ducks fan site dedicated to our University of Oregon Ducks sports. This community is centered around sharing updates, news stories, and opinions, and thoughts related to Oregon Ducks sports.

One of the best things besides the great users we have on here is that The Duck Room is completely free. Always has been and always will be. Don't be shy as everyone can post your latest thoughts on the Ducks. Just see the few simple rules below.

1. Common sense community standards apply.
2. Posts of political nature of post that would lead to such matters do not belong here, there's a whole internet for that.
3. Fans of different teams are allowed here as are difference of options, however trolling is not tolerated.
4. We have to abide by copyright laws, which means quoting an articles story and posting links works. On the contrary copy and pasting entire copyrighted stories is against the rules.

Please feel free to reach out to the Administrator Phil or our site Mod oldretiredguy with any concerns or questions. Thank you everyone.


You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/03/2025 1:50 pm  #1


Jahlil Florence Transferring

https://duckswire.usatoday.com/story/sports/college/ducks/football/2025/11/02/oregon-football-jahlil-florence-transfer-portal/87060062007/

I wouldn't have guessed this at the beginning of the season. Being a former starter and I'll I figured he'd beat out freshman at least to start the season. It really speaks to the talent of recent recruits and to Dan Lanning being true to his word that the best player will play regardless of age, experience, star ranking, etc... 

I wish him luck on his new team, but I wish players would finish out the season before transferring. You never know what injuries could pop up or you earning more reps from practice performance. 

 

Board footera