The Duck Room



Click to Expand/Site Information

Welcome to The Duck Room. We're an old school Oregon Ducks fan site dedicated to our University of Oregon Ducks sports. This community is centered around sharing updates, news stories, and opinions, and thoughts related to Oregon Ducks sports.

One of the best things besides the great users we have on here is that The Duck Room is completely free. Always has been and always will be. Don't be shy as everyone can post your latest thoughts on the Ducks. Just see the few simple rules below.

1. Common sense community standards apply.
2. Posts of political nature of post that would lead to such matters do not belong here, there's a whole internet for that.
3. Fans of different teams are allowed here as are difference of options, however trolling is not tolerated.
4. We have to abide by copyright laws, which means quoting an articles story and posting links works. On the contrary copy and pasting entire copyrighted stories is against the rules.

Please feel free to reach out to the Administrator Phil or our site Mod oldretiredguy with any concerns or questions. Thank you everyone.


You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/12/2025 9:14 am  #1


Rankings & midweek thoughts

As I'm sure most of you already saw the Ducks moved up a spot to #8 in the CFP rankings. The ones that matter of course. The Ducks moving down a spot in the AP said more about the AP than anything. With the way the Ducks are playing on the road it I'm just really hoping the Ducks can win out so they won't have to worry about other teams losing and then going to play one of the top 2 teams. Speaking of that I rather see Ohio State and Indiana win out as those are the 2 teams I really wouldn't want to face, especially Ohio State. 

As per usual DL said next to nothing about all the injuries. From some people that say to have sources DK's injury is a he'll probably play again in the regular season, however it didn't sound likely soon as DL just made some statement about they'll play if their ready against Minnesota. 

With the current injuries to the WR and the success of the run game has the Ducks identity changed? Earlier in the year with some 70 point games and Heisman talk with Moore this seemed like an aggressive pass team. I'm looking ahead to USC and am wondering if the Ducks will try to slow the game down on the ground? Or will they try to pass a lot and win a shootout? I've been watching USC some and I don't think the defense is going to keep them under 20. The Ducks can have another single digit halftime score unless the defense really ices them like no other team has done to them all year. BTW: Are you rooting for USC or Iowa to win this week? Iowa is still ranked and I think I rather see them win. 

I need to read up on Minnesota and post some links. It's hard to believe we have another game in 2 days. 

Go Ducks!!!

 

Board footera