The Duck Room



Click to Expand/Site Information

Welcome to The Duck Room. We're an old school Oregon Ducks fan site dedicated to our University of Oregon Ducks sports. This community is centered around sharing updates, news stories, and opinions, and thoughts related to Oregon Ducks sports.

One of the best things besides the great users we have on here is that The Duck Room is completely free. Always has been and always will be. Don't be shy as everyone can post your latest thoughts on the Ducks. Just see the few simple rules below.

1. Common sense community standards apply.
2. Posts of political nature of post that would lead to such matters do not belong here, there's a whole internet for that.
3. Fans of different teams are allowed here as are difference of options, however trolling is not tolerated.
4. We have to abide by copyright laws, which means quoting an articles story and posting links works. On the contrary copy and pasting entire copyrighted stories is against the rules.

Please feel free to reach out to the Administrator Phil or our site Mod oldretiredguy with any concerns or questions. Thank you everyone.


You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/21/2025 8:30 am  #1


Duck Tape: Film Analysis of USC

https://www.addictedtoquack.com/general-college-football/55343/duck-tape-film-analysis-of-usc-football-2025

I'm going to read the analysis later today when I get some time. From what I've seen so far USC's pass game is top notch. While the defense looks decent, but not top notch. I don't think the Ducks can win with their offense doesn't get rolling and put up around 30 points. I've seen other not so great teams move the ball against USC early in games so I'm expecting the Ducks to move the ball on this team as well. 

 

Board footera