The Duck Room



Click to Expand/Site Information

Welcome to The Duck Room. We're an old school Oregon Ducks fan site dedicated to our University of Oregon Ducks sports. This community is centered around sharing updates, news stories, and opinions, and thoughts related to Oregon Ducks sports.

One of the best things besides the great users we have on here is that The Duck Room is completely free. Always has been and always will be. Don't be shy as everyone can post your latest thoughts on the Ducks. Just see the few simple rules below.

1. Common sense community standards apply.
2. Posts of political nature of post that would lead to such matters do not belong here, there's a whole internet for that.
3. Fans of different teams are allowed here as are difference of options, however trolling is not tolerated.
4. We have to abide by copyright laws, which means quoting an articles story and posting links works. On the contrary copy and pasting entire copyrighted stories is against the rules.

Please feel free to reach out to the Administrator Phil or our site Mod oldretiredguy with any concerns or questions. Thank you everyone.


You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/30/2019 6:51 am  #1


Oregon Ducks WR Johnny Johnson III has attention of Wisconsin

 

12/30/2019 2:36 pm  #2


Re: Oregon Ducks WR Johnny Johnson III has attention of Wisconsin

I am watching the Redbox Bowl game, I think CAL would have won a few more games with Garbers healthy.  He really makes the offense go.

 

12/30/2019 3:57 pm  #3


Re: Oregon Ducks WR Johnny Johnson III has attention of Wisconsin

rangerduck wrote:

I am watching the Redbox Bowl game, I think CAL would have won a few more games with Garbers healthy.  He really makes the offense go.

Announcers were saying Cal was 6-0 when Garbers was healthy. They do look pretty good.

 

12/30/2019 4:10 pm  #4


Re: Oregon Ducks WR Johnny Johnson III has attention of Wisconsin

oldretiredguy wrote:

rangerduck wrote:

I am watching the Redbox Bowl game, I think CAL would have won a few more games with Garbers healthy.  He really makes the offense go.

Announcers were saying Cal was 6-0 when Garbers was healthy. They do look pretty good.

Always entertaining to hear Brock Huard...

 

12/30/2019 6:09 pm  #5


Re: Oregon Ducks WR Johnny Johnson III has attention of Wisconsin

Now I think Oregon was right to protect Herbert, look at CAL.  With Garbers, they would have contended and probably won several more games.  Next year, Garbers is a Junior, and no Eason, Herbert, Luton, Gordon, or Costello in the PAC 12 North.  Tyler Slough better come up big!

 

12/30/2019 6:40 pm  #6


Re: Oregon Ducks WR Johnny Johnson III has attention of Wisconsin

rangerduck wrote:

Now I think Oregon was right to protect Herbert, look at CAL.  With Garbers, they would have contended and probably won several more games.  Next year, Garbers is a Junior, and no Eason, Herbert, Luton, Gordon, or Costello in the PAC 12 North.  Tyler Slough better come up big!

Good point about protecting JH. True about Garbers, tho there are some young QBs in the league. I think Tyler is the real deal, but I'm curious as to what the offense will look like.

 

12/31/2019 1:15 am  #7


Re: Oregon Ducks WR Johnny Johnson III has attention of Wisconsin

rangerduck wrote:

Now I think Oregon was right to protect Herbert, look at CAL.  With Garbers, they would have contended and probably won several more games.  Next year, Garbers is a Junior, and no Eason, Herbert, Luton, Gordon, or Costello in the PAC 12 North.  Tyler Slough better come up big!

I agree about protecting Herbert.  We saw against Utah what the offense could be once you add the threat of running him, it opened up everything.  But if you do that all year and he gets hurt, where are you?

Not just that, but it has to help recruiting to sit in a QB's living room with his parents and say, "We're not going to mess up your career to win an extra game.  Look at how we handled Herbert when he came back.  Might have cost us a shot at the playoffs but we protected his pro career."

 

Board footera