The Duck Room



Click to Expand/Site Information

Welcome to The Duck Room. We're an old school Oregon Ducks fan site dedicated to our University of Oregon Ducks sports. This community is centered around sharing updates, news stories, and opinions, and thoughts related to Oregon Ducks sports.

One of the best things besides the great users we have on here is that The Duck Room is completely free. Always has been and always will be. Don't be shy as everyone can post your latest thoughts on the Ducks. Just see the few simple rules below.

1. Common sense community standards apply.
2. Posts of political nature of post that would lead to such matters do not belong here, there's a whole internet for that.
3. Fans of different teams are allowed here as are difference of options, however trolling is not tolerated.
4. We have to abide by copyright laws, which means quoting an articles story and posting links works. On the contrary copy and pasting entire copyrighted stories is against the rules.

Please feel free to reach out to the Administrator Phil or our site Mod oldretiredguy with any concerns or questions. Thank you everyone.


You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/19/2020 1:07 pm  #1


Titans

I want to root against them so much. Then they put Marcus in for a play and... ugh.

Can’t wait until Marcus is somewhere else.

 

1/19/2020 2:02 pm  #2


Re: Titans

I hear ya.  I sure do hope Marcus finds a home where he can be successful, however I think he may just not have “it” in him.  My reason for saying that is based simply on a gut feeling with no actual insight.  Too 808 IMO.  Herbert strikes me the same way. Too much 541? 

That Titans coach bugs me.  Meathead.

 

 

1/19/2020 2:10 pm  #3


Re: Titans

Featherbutt wrote:

I hear ya.  I sure do hope Marcus finds a home where he can be successful, however I think he may just not have “it” in him.  My reason for saying that is based simply on a gut feeling with no actual insight.  Too 808 IMO.  Herbert strikes me the same way. Too much 541? 

That Titans coach bugs me.  Meathead.

Right? Looks like he’s about to be drooling out one side of his mouth 90% of the time... like dumb or dumber...
 

     •Thread Starter
 

1/19/2020 2:20 pm  #4


Re: Titans

MadDuck wrote:

I want to root against them so much. Then they put Marcus in for a play and... ugh.

Can’t wait until Marcus is somewhere else.

Yeah, I feel the same way.  After Mariota was benched, I lost interest in the Titans.  It's an interesting afternoon with my son. He wants Tennessee, I want K.C.  No punches have been thrown yet!

 

1/19/2020 6:00 pm  #5


Re: Titans

Marcus has it in him. That flip he took when he landed on his neck and bounced up like a champ show that. He has a strong arm, knows the game, is mobile, and has great instincts. He needs to land with a better QB-centric offense. Would love to see him run Reid's scheme in KC...

I wish we would get him in JAX, but this town thinks Minshew discovered Florida in a floating RV.

If Brady somehow is not in NE, Bill B. Will sign Marcus for $15 million and turn him into an MVP...

 

1/19/2020 11:27 pm  #6


Re: Titans

Featherbutt wrote:

I hear ya.  I sure do hope Marcus finds a home where he can be successful, however I think he may just not have “it” in him.  My reason for saying that is based simply on a gut feeling with no actual insight.  Too 808 IMO.  Herbert strikes me the same way. Too much 541? 

That Titans coach bugs me.  Meathead. 

Too much 808?

 

1/20/2020 6:32 am  #7


Re: Titans

KONA808 wrote:

Featherbutt wrote:

I hear ya.  I sure do hope Marcus finds a home where he can be successful, however I think he may just not have “it” in him.  My reason for saying that is based simply on a gut feeling with no actual insight.  Too 808 IMO.  Herbert strikes me the same way. Too much 541? 

That Titans coach bugs me.  Meathead. 

Too much 808?

I believe he’s referencing the area code... inferring Hawaii is too laid back for a killer instinct. I don’t agree, but I get his point.

     •Thread Starter
 

1/21/2020 1:07 pm  #8


Re: Titans

I cant even speak the Tenn coach's name without using vulgar words. Mariota's mechanics are off due to many injuries playing for what has been mostly a crappy team with a bad O line and until recently no consistent backs--then this A hole puts MM in the game for a running play knowing hes going to another team next year-Hopefully the Titans will not win more than a game or 2-Ill root against them forever.

 

Board footera