The Duck Room



Click to Expand/Site Information

Welcome to The Duck Room. We're an old school Oregon Ducks fan site dedicated to our University of Oregon Ducks sports. This community is centered around sharing updates, news stories, and opinions, and thoughts related to Oregon Ducks sports.

One of the best things besides the great users we have on here is that The Duck Room is completely free. Always has been and always will be. Don't be shy as everyone can post your latest thoughts on the Ducks. Just see the few simple rules below.

1. Common sense community standards apply.
2. Posts of political nature of post that would lead to such matters do not belong here, there's a whole internet for that.
3. Fans of different teams are allowed here as are difference of options, however trolling is not tolerated.
4. We have to abide by copyright laws, which means quoting an articles story and posting links works. On the contrary copy and pasting entire copyrighted stories is against the rules.

Please feel free to reach out to the Administrator Phil or our site Mod oldretiredguy with any concerns or questions. Thank you everyone.


You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/31/2019 6:02 am  #1


Jordon Scott

There is a great article by Thorburn in the R-G this morning about Jordon. I didn't realize we shared a B-Day...on Christmas. I remember when he first came here, Nemec wrote about how sloppy his tape was. A real testament to Jordon and this staff that he is all PAC-12 and looking at an NFL future.

 

12/31/2019 6:23 am  #3


Re: Jordon Scott

I hope he stays, but I’ll understand if he doesn’t. He could be an anchor in a very stout defense next year... we’ll see.

 

12/31/2019 6:27 am  #4


Re: Jordon Scott

MadDuck wrote:

I hope he stays, but I’ll understand if he doesn’t. He could be an anchor in a very stout defense next year... we’ll see.

I too am hoping he sticks around. Great teammate by all accounts.

     •Thread Starter
 

12/31/2019 8:43 am  #5


Re: Jordon Scott

oldretiredguy wrote:

There is a great article by Thorburn in the R-G this morning about Jordon. I didn't realize we shared a B-Day...on Christmas. I remember when he first came here, Nemec wrote about how sloppy his tape was. A real testament to Jordon and this staff that he is all PAC-12 and looking at an NFL future.

Didn't Scott start as a true frosh? He has played a ton of football for the Ducks. Been relatively injury free. If he comes back he will be a great leader for the D line.

 

12/31/2019 9:07 am  #6


Re: Jordon Scott

Log haulin wrote:

oldretiredguy wrote:

There is a great article by Thorburn in the R-G this morning about Jordon. I didn't realize we shared a B-Day...on Christmas. I remember when he first came here, Nemec wrote about how sloppy his tape was. A real testament to Jordon and this staff that he is all PAC-12 and looking at an NFL future.

Didn't Scott start as a true frosh? He has played a ton of football for the Ducks. Been relatively injury free. If he comes back he will be a great leader for the D line.

He did start as a true frosh. He's been really dependable too. I'm not sure that he's ever missed more than a few games or consecutive games.

 

12/31/2019 9:59 am  #7


Re: Jordon Scott

Speaking of birthday's around Christmas, my brother's B-day is the 23rd, son 27th and wife 28th.  That hits the pocket bock big time as I buy for both birthday and Christmas.  ORG, hope you had a very happy 25th.

 

12/31/2019 10:03 am  #8


Re: Jordon Scott

bedupivi wrote:

Speaking of birthday's around Christmas, my brother's B-day is the 23rd, son 27th and wife 28th. That hits the pocket bock big time as I buy for both birthday and Christmas. ORG, hope you had a very happy 25th.

Yeah, that has to sting. On the bright side, you have all year to save
I had a great time buddy. Rare for all the fam to be together, but we were. Love those great grandkids.

     •Thread Starter
 

12/31/2019 10:04 am  #9


Re: Jordon Scott

bedupivi wrote:

Speaking of birthday's around Christmas, my brother's B-day is the 23rd, son 27th and wife 28th. That hits the pocket bock big time as I buy for both birthday and Christmas. ORG, hope you had a very happy 25th.

Have the same issue.  Sister’s birthday is the 19th, mom’s is the 28th.  Thank god as we are aging, we don’t care so much about the gifts, just donate to charity in each other’s names.

 

Board footera