The Duck Room



Click to Expand/Site Information

Welcome to The Duck Room. We're an old school Oregon Ducks fan site dedicated to our University of Oregon Ducks sports. This community is centered around sharing updates, news stories, and opinions, and thoughts related to Oregon Ducks sports.

One of the best things besides the great users we have on here is that The Duck Room is completely free. Always has been and always will be. Don't be shy as everyone can post your latest thoughts on the Ducks. Just see the few simple rules below.

1. Common sense community standards apply.
2. Posts of political nature of post that would lead to such matters do not belong here, there's a whole internet for that.
3. Fans of different teams are allowed here as are difference of options, however trolling is not tolerated.
4. We have to abide by copyright laws, which means quoting an articles story and posting links works. On the contrary copy and pasting entire copyrighted stories is against the rules.

Please feel free to reach out to the Administrator Phil or our site Mod oldretiredguy with any concerns or questions. Thank you everyone.


You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/31/2019 1:01 pm  #1


Injuries to KT and Troy Dye?

Has anybody heard anything about injuries to KT and Troy Dye?  Link on comments to the Pittman article in the O show an unspecified knee injury to Dye and a hand injury to KT and both are listed as questionable for the Rose Bowl.    Hope not.  

 

12/31/2019 1:03 pm  #2


Re: Injuries to KT and Troy Dye?

threerottonbranches wrote:

Has anybody heard anything about injuries to KT and Troy Dye?  Link on comments to the Pittman article in the O show an unspecified knee injury to Dye and a hand injury to KT and both are listed as questionable for the Rose Bowl.    Hope not.  

Well, I'll go read that article. I had not heard anything about this. Like you, I sure hope both can play.

 

12/31/2019 1:22 pm  #3


Re: Injuries to KT and Troy Dye?

oldretiredguy wrote:

threerottonbranches wrote:

Has anybody heard anything about injuries to KT and Troy Dye?  Link on comments to the Pittman article in the O show an unspecified knee injury to Dye and a hand injury to KT and both are listed as questionable for the Rose Bowl.    Hope not.  

Well, I'll go read that article. I had not heard anything about this. Like you, I sure hope both can play.

I have heard nothing about this at all... is that a legit link?

 

12/31/2019 1:26 pm  #4


Re: Injuries to KT and Troy Dye?

MadDuck wrote:

oldretiredguy wrote:

threerottonbranches wrote:

Has anybody heard anything about injuries to KT and Troy Dye?  Link on comments to the Pittman article in the O show an unspecified knee injury to Dye and a hand injury to KT and both are listed as questionable for the Rose Bowl.    Hope not.  

Well, I'll go read that article. I had not heard anything about this. Like you, I sure hope both can play.

I have heard nothing about this at all... is that a legit link?

Ok, I found this. Doesn’t sound like he thinks he’s out.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/troy-dye-bothered-knee-nothing-183536659.html

 

12/31/2019 1:45 pm  #5


Re: Injuries to KT and Troy Dye?

Yeah, he's an old man...lol. Does indeed sound like he'll play. Actually sounds like nobody better try and stop him. Thanx Mad.

 

Board footera