The Duck Room



Click to Expand/Site Information

Welcome to The Duck Room. We're an old school Oregon Ducks fan site dedicated to our University of Oregon Ducks sports. This community is centered around sharing updates, news stories, and opinions, and thoughts related to Oregon Ducks sports.

One of the best things besides the great users we have on here is that The Duck Room is completely free. Always has been and always will be. Don't be shy as everyone can post your latest thoughts on the Ducks. Just see the few simple rules below.

1. Common sense community standards apply.
2. Posts of political nature of post that would lead to such matters do not belong here, there's a whole internet for that.
3. Fans of different teams are allowed here as are difference of options, however trolling is not tolerated.
4. We have to abide by copyright laws, which means quoting an articles story and posting links works. On the contrary copy and pasting entire copyrighted stories is against the rules.

Please feel free to reach out to the Administrator Phil or our site Mod oldretiredguy with any concerns or questions. Thank you everyone.


You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/21/2020 8:04 am  #1


Game Chat

Looks like the game is a go. I wish UCLA wasn't having Covid issues and down 10 players. 

 

11/21/2020 8:16 am  #2


Re: Game Chat

Here is an article with, I think, some valid points re UCLA playing without its starting QB.

Also while I thought the Oregon pass defense has not been particularly great so far...I did not realize they are ranked 107th in the nation!😱 Go Ducks!

https://247sports.com/college/ucla/Article/UCLA-Football-Oregon-Game-Without-Thompson-Robinson-an-Opportunity-for-Kelly-155066373/

 

11/21/2020 8:27 am  #3


Re: Game Chat

My prediction--Ducks give up maybe 14 in the 1st half and 7 in the 2nd half. Its not going to be a WTD for Chip. UCLA just isnt that good with or without their starting QB--Hopefully Im right.

 

11/21/2020 12:30 pm  #4


Re: Game Chat

I didn't realize LSU was doing so bad this year. They've already lost 3 games and are trying to hold onto a 3 point lead against the 3-4 Razorbacks!

     •Thread Starter
 

11/21/2020 12:32 pm  #5


Re: Game Chat

DucksReign wrote:

Here is an article with, I think, some valid points re UCLA playing without its starting QB.

Also while I thought the Oregon pass defense has not been particularly great so far...I did not realize they are ranked 107th in the nation!😱 Go Ducks!

https://247sports.com/college/ucla/Article/UCLA-Football-Oregon-Game-Without-Thompson-Robinson-an-Opportunity-for-Kelly-155066373/

Yeah, I didn't realize 107th bad either. Time to change that today.

     •Thread Starter
 

11/21/2020 1:11 pm  #6


Re: Game Chat

The defense is starting pretty slow with the exception of the turnovers. 

     •Thread Starter
 

11/21/2020 1:16 pm  #7


Re: Game Chat

D still having the 1st half jitters --wut happened on that last play--nobody there?

 

11/21/2020 1:23 pm  #8


Re: Game Chat

that was great-Ducks look sloppy

 

11/21/2020 1:26 pm  #9


Re: Game Chat

Another fumble on a run?

     •Thread Starter
 

11/21/2020 1:46 pm  #10


Re: Game Chat

Pass D is terrible 

 

11/21/2020 1:47 pm  #11


Re: Game Chat

UCLA up--kills style points

 

11/21/2020 1:49 pm  #12


Re: Game Chat

radar1 wrote:

UCLA up--kills style points

Yep, at this point they need to improve just to get a win. The defense seemed like they were starting to looking better for a sec and than everything fell apart again. 

     •Thread Starter
 

11/21/2020 1:50 pm  #13


Re: Game Chat

Once again, our D is making a first time QB look like a Heisman winner. Where is the pass rush?  The secondary is struggling also. I was begging them to go for a TD and not kick, but at least he made it

 

11/21/2020 2:11 pm  #14


Re: Game Chat

oldretiredguy wrote:

Once again, our D is making a first time QB look like a Heisman winner. Where is the pass rush?  The secondary is struggling also. I was begging them to go for a TD and not kick, but at least he made it

They're really missing Thomas and Jevon.

     •Thread Starter
 

11/21/2020 2:12 pm  #15


Re: Game Chat

Well, this is a weird game.  Oregon's D needs to figure something out at halftime.

 

Board footera