The Duck Room



Click to Expand/Site Information

Welcome to The Duck Room. We're an old school Oregon Ducks fan site dedicated to our University of Oregon Ducks sports. This community is centered around sharing updates, news stories, and opinions, and thoughts related to Oregon Ducks sports.

One of the best things besides the great users we have on here is that The Duck Room is completely free. Always has been and always will be. Don't be shy as everyone can post your latest thoughts on the Ducks. Just see the few simple rules below.

1. Common sense community standards apply.
2. Posts of political nature of post that would lead to such matters do not belong here, there's a whole internet for that.
3. Fans of different teams are allowed here as are difference of options, however trolling is not tolerated.
4. We have to abide by copyright laws, which means quoting an articles story and posting links works. On the contrary copy and pasting entire copyrighted stories is against the rules.

Please feel free to reach out to the Administrator Phil or our site Mod oldretiredguy with any concerns or questions. Thank you everyone.


You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/02/2021 12:39 pm  #1


Mario and fans represent the Ducks well

With the Fiesta Bowl a number of Iowa State fans and other fans from different programs have been tuning in to Ducks articles and YouTube videos.

Mario couldn't be more professional and is the complete polar =14pxopposite of someone like a Mike Leach who recently got ripped for not caring about a fist fight that broke out. It's nice to have a respectable coach.

Ducks fans have always been great. For some reason during the early parts of Chip's tenure I would often hear criticisms of Ducks fans. The criticisms never seemed warranted. Perhaps some of the band wagon fans and the LeGarrette Blount punch gave the Ducks a bad reputation at the time.

I just pulled a few comments from a couple YouTube videos regarding the Ducks program. I didn't see anyone bashing the fans or the Ducks program so I'm not just cherry picking comments. Iowa State fans have been pretty respectable from what I've seen.

"I’m a Clemson fan. I like the way Oregon runs their show tho. I could get on board with that program."

"Im extremely impressed by the Oregon fan base. You guys are really knowledgeable and fun to talk too."

"As an Iowa State fan, I was absolutely thrilled to be able to play you guys and the Oregon Ducks! This is a program that I highly respect and is actually one of my favorite teams to watch besides ISU."

"so much respect for Oregon’s program. i just wish penei was playing! would’ve loved to see a generational talent like penei sewell take on jaquan bailey. best of luck"

 

Board footera