The Duck Room



Click to Expand/Site Information

Welcome to The Duck Room. We're an old school Oregon Ducks fan site dedicated to our University of Oregon Ducks sports. This community is centered around sharing updates, news stories, and opinions, and thoughts related to Oregon Ducks sports.

One of the best things besides the great users we have on here is that The Duck Room is completely free. Always has been and always will be. Don't be shy as everyone can post your latest thoughts on the Ducks. Just see the few simple rules below.

1. Common sense community standards apply.
2. Posts of political nature of post that would lead to such matters do not belong here, there's a whole internet for that.
3. Fans of different teams are allowed here as are difference of options, however trolling is not tolerated.
4. We have to abide by copyright laws, which means quoting an articles story and posting links works. On the contrary copy and pasting entire copyrighted stories is against the rules.

Please feel free to reach out to the Administrator Phil or our site Mod oldretiredguy with any concerns or questions. Thank you everyone.


You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/29/2021 7:13 pm  #31


Re: Alamo & Anniversary Game Chat

Time to start thinking about putting in a different QB

 

12/29/2021 7:13 pm  #32


Re: Alamo & Anniversary Game Chat

How much longer do you think they will keep AB in with passes like that?

 

12/29/2021 7:14 pm  #33


Re: Alamo & Anniversary Game Chat

Man, 3 and out..Brown looks rattled now...lousy throws...Crocker already starting to remind me of Devon getting frustrated. I wonder if there is a chance we might see one of the others...probably not, and they haven't had any reps with the ones...

 

12/29/2021 7:14 pm  #34


Re: Alamo & Anniversary Game Chat

Vetterous wrote:

How much longer do you think they will keep AB in with passes like that?

Hard to say. If Mario was still here he'd be in all game. I'm thinking if the game gets to 3 possessions, but I have no idea.

Last edited by Phil (12/29/2021 7:16 pm)

     •Thread Starter
 

12/29/2021 7:16 pm  #35


Re: Alamo & Anniversary Game Chat

I can't get too emotionally involved with this game so far. Unavailable players, coaching changes, ... 

 

12/29/2021 7:19 pm  #36


Re: Alamo & Anniversary Game Chat

Phil wrote:

KONA808 wrote:

WoodburnDuck wrote:

Does anyone know which conference the officiating team is from?

I was wondering the same thing.

If Google is right it's "Mike Roche (ACC)" Assuming the others are from ACC?

Thanks!

 

12/29/2021 7:20 pm  #37


Re: Alamo & Anniversary Game Chat

KONA808 wrote:

I can't get too emotionally involved with this game so far. Unavailable players, coaching changes, ... 

With the time off players and coaches gone this almost seems like some sort of weird between season exhibition game. 
 

     •Thread Starter
 

12/29/2021 7:21 pm  #38


Re: Alamo & Anniversary Game Chat

Need more Travis. He's the only guy getting positive plays.

 

12/29/2021 7:29 pm  #39


Re: Alamo & Anniversary Game Chat

Phil wrote:

Vetterous wrote:

How much longer do you think they will keep AB in with passes like that?

Hard to say. If Mario was still here he'd be in all game. I'm thinking if the game gets to 3 possessions, but I have no idea.

Kind of feeling like M Cristobal managed A Brown's game more realistically, and J Moorhead overestimates A Brown's capabilities.

 

12/29/2021 7:31 pm  #40


Re: Alamo & Anniversary Game Chat

KONA808 wrote:

Phil wrote:

Vetterous wrote:

How much longer do you think they will keep AB in with passes like that?

Hard to say. If Mario was still here he'd be in all game. I'm thinking if the game gets to 3 possessions, but I have no idea.

Kind of feeling like M Cristobal managed A Brown's game more realistically, and J Moorhead overestimates A Brown's capabilities.

Even a lot of short passes end up at receivers feet.

     •Thread Starter
 

12/29/2021 7:33 pm  #41


Re: Alamo & Anniversary Game Chat

Our departures on D are starting to show.

     •Thread Starter
 

12/29/2021 7:35 pm  #42


Re: Alamo & Anniversary Game Chat

Phil wrote:

KONA808 wrote:

Phil wrote:


Hard to say. If Mario was still here he'd be in all game. I'm thinking if the game gets to 3 possessions, but I have no idea.

Kind of feeling like M Cristobal managed A Brown's game more realistically, and J Moorhead overestimates A Brown's capabilities.

Even a lot of short passes end up at receivers feet.

At this point, they may as well put the young QB's in for the second half. 

 

12/29/2021 7:36 pm  #43


Re: Alamo & Anniversary Game Chat

Phil wrote:

KONA808 wrote:

I can't get too emotionally involved with this game so far. Unavailable players, coaching changes, ... 

With the time off players and coaches gone this almost seems like some sort of weird between season exhibition game. 
 

It also seems a lot like the Utah games. 🙁

 

12/29/2021 7:37 pm  #44


Re: Alamo & Anniversary Game Chat

I hate to say, but picking against the Ducks tonight seemed like easy money. I'm not a gambler and didn't seriously consider making a bet. This sure seemed like easy money though. Hopefully they can turn it around.

     •Thread Starter
 

12/29/2021 7:47 pm  #45


Re: Alamo & Anniversary Game Chat

This is gonna get ugly. Stoops wants revenge for 2006. I can't see how playing Ty can be any worse at this point.

 

Board footera