The Duck Room



Click to Expand/Site Information

Welcome to The Duck Room. We're an old school Oregon Ducks fan site dedicated to our University of Oregon Ducks sports. This community is centered around sharing updates, news stories, and opinions, and thoughts related to Oregon Ducks sports.

One of the best things besides the great users we have on here is that The Duck Room is completely free. Always has been and always will be. Don't be shy as everyone can post your latest thoughts on the Ducks. Just see the few simple rules below.

1. Common sense community standards apply.
2. Posts of political nature of post that would lead to such matters do not belong here, there's a whole internet for that.
3. Fans of different teams are allowed here as are difference of options, however trolling is not tolerated.
4. We have to abide by copyright laws, which means quoting an articles story and posting links works. On the contrary copy and pasting entire copyrighted stories is against the rules.

Please feel free to reach out to the Administrator Phil or our site Mod oldretiredguy with any concerns or questions. Thank you everyone.


You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/08/2022 5:39 pm  #1


QUAAACK!!!!!!

Huge get for Coachs Lanning and Klemm. This young man could have gone anywhere..a great addition to the O line..
https://247sports.com/Article/Five-star-2022-OL-Josh-Conerly-Jr-Pac-12-oregon-usc-185881199/

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/breaking-5-star-ot-josh-010913610.html

Last edited by oldretiredguy (4/08/2022 5:43 pm)

 

4/08/2022 6:19 pm  #2


Re: QUAAACK!!!!!!

I believe I said I'd be happy if we managed a top 25 class, after Mario cut out on us so late.

So I guess I'm pretty happy.  If this kid is as good as his recruiting rankings, he'll dominate the PAC before he's done.

 

4/08/2022 8:49 pm  #3


Re: QUAAACK!!!!!!

I had written his recruitment off a while ago. 

This is a huge get for the Ducks. 

The Ducks are bringing in a lot of experience on the O-line. I'm sure he'll still see the field. The line should be a strength next year and moving forward. 

 

 

4/09/2022 4:44 am  #4


Re: QUAAACK!!!!!!

247 article concerning Conerly and Lanning's recruiting in Washington..
https://247sports.com/college/oregon/Article/Oregon-Ducks-Football-Recruiting-185957976/

     •Thread Starter
 

4/09/2022 5:51 pm  #5


Re: QUAAACK!!!!!!

Recruiting dropped off the radar for me after believing in Cristobal for 4-years.

247Sports has Oregon at #16 followed closely by Stanford and Arizona. Rivals has Oregon at #33 trailing Stanford and #1 in the Pac-12...Arizona st #20!

IF recruiting is so important then I guess Arizona is in the driver's seat to win South Division after finishing in last place in 2021 and as the overall worst team in the Pac-12?

Meanwhile the 2021 North Division last place winner, Stanford, will be the favorite along with Oregon to finish in first place in 2022...despite the Ducks losing 52 of their 56 TD's from last season?

All because of recruiting.

Arizona has one 5* recruit; same as Oregon.

Arizona has four 4* recruits vs Oregon with five.

Arizona has fifteen 3* recruits vs ten for Oregon.

Not bad for a team who won only one game all season.

Last edited by DucksReign (4/09/2022 5:52 pm)

 

Board footera