The Duck Room



Click to Expand/Site Information

Welcome to The Duck Room. We're an old school Oregon Ducks fan site dedicated to our University of Oregon Ducks sports. This community is centered around sharing updates, news stories, and opinions, and thoughts related to Oregon Ducks sports.

One of the best things besides the great users we have on here is that The Duck Room is completely free. Always has been and always will be. Don't be shy as everyone can post your latest thoughts on the Ducks. Just see the few simple rules below.

1. Common sense community standards apply.
2. Posts of political nature of post that would lead to such matters do not belong here, there's a whole internet for that.
3. Fans of different teams are allowed here as are difference of options, however trolling is not tolerated.
4. We have to abide by copyright laws, which means quoting an articles story and posting links works. On the contrary copy and pasting entire copyrighted stories is against the rules.

Please feel free to reach out to the Administrator Phil or our site Mod oldretiredguy with any concerns or questions. Thank you everyone.


You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/06/2022 7:15 am  #1


Wilner / Review of all Pac-12 Spring Games

Wilner is the best...he and his staff watched almost 20 hours of Spring Games for every Pac-12 team. His summary is via the link...thank you OLive for NOT putting this Wilner column behind a subscriber wall🙏

Some interesting notes...

*Oregon has not had an all conference receiver since the Pac-12 expansion! That is a decade!

*Caleb Williams as a QB at Oklahoma had 4 runs last year of at least 50 yards which is more than ANY player in the Pac-12!

*WSU has had a winning CONFERENCE record 5 of the last 6 years which is the best of any team in the North Division.

Overall and I think Wilner was well balanced in compliments vs criticism...the Pac-12 just does not look very good.

https://www.oregonlive.com/collegefootball/2022/05/pac-12-football-spring-practice-wrap-what-we-learned-over-10-weeks-of-workouts-with-an-eye-on-the-2022-season.html

 

5/06/2022 7:54 am  #2


Re: Wilner / Review of all Pac-12 Spring Games

I like Wilner articles. It looks like the link is subscriber only now. Here's a free version I found: https://www.mercurynews.com/2022/05/04/pac-12-spring-practice-wrap-what-we-learned-over-10-weeks-of-workouts-with-an-eye-on-the-22-season/

 

5/06/2022 9:01 am  #3


Re: Wilner / Review of all Pac-12 Spring Games

Phil wrote:

I like Wilner articles. It looks like the link is subscriber only now. Here's a free version I found: https://www.mercurynews.com/2022/05/04/pac-12-spring-practice-wrap-what-we-learned-over-10-weeks-of-workouts-with-an-eye-on-the-22-season/

Thanks...I think if you use the OLive app(I do) and go directly to it...no subscription needed to see it...I just checked...but to share the link triggers a paywall message.

     •Thread Starter
 

Board footera