Offline
Injury update: Ryan Walk is taking part in warmups for the Ducks. Flowe came back to practice Wednesday so I assume he's a go, has anyone heard anything about him?
For BYU receiver Gunner Romney is out for sure today. Their other star receiver Puka Nacua will be a game time decision. From Cougs Daily: "According to Thamel, BYU's coaching staff is weighing the return of Nacua and risking re-injury. The Cougars will need him in October when BYU takes on Notre Dame and Arkansas." He sounds doubtful to me, but we'll see.
Offline
Couldn't ask for a better start. Keep it up..Go Ducks!!!
Offline
Both sides are looking great. It's nice to see some major energy at Autzen too. I wish I was at the game!
Offline
It's really nice to see a big strike on offense right after giving up a touchdown. This looks like a fun offense to watch.
Offline
Great grab by Franklin, and another under center sneak...offense looking good so far.
Offline
Who are these guys ![]()
Really love the way James runs. Great balance on O...
Offline
oldretiredguy wrote:
Who are these guys
Really love the way James runs. Great balance on O...
He was the RB we presumably wouldn't see much of. I like the play calling on O going down the stretch.
Offline
Phil wrote:
oldretiredguy wrote:
Who are these guys
Really love the way James runs. Great balance on O...He was the RB we presumably wouldn't see much of. I like the play calling on O going down the stretch.
Yeah, Cardwell is injured. James looks real good. I love the under center stuff and the gutsy call on 4th down. D needs to figure out how th cover the back to the boundary, but D is playing pretty damn good. Bridges is not doing well..wonder if we'll see Florence?
Offline
Man, this is just Fun!!!