The Duck Room



Click to Expand/Site Information

Welcome to The Duck Room. We're an old school Oregon Ducks fan site dedicated to our University of Oregon Ducks sports. This community is centered around sharing updates, news stories, and opinions, and thoughts related to Oregon Ducks sports.

One of the best things besides the great users we have on here is that The Duck Room is completely free. Always has been and always will be. Don't be shy as everyone can post your latest thoughts on the Ducks. Just see the few simple rules below.

1. Common sense community standards apply.
2. Posts of political nature of post that would lead to such matters do not belong here, there's a whole internet for that.
3. Fans of different teams are allowed here as are difference of options, however trolling is not tolerated.
4. We have to abide by copyright laws, which means quoting an articles story and posting links works. On the contrary copy and pasting entire copyrighted stories is against the rules.

Please feel free to reach out to the Administrator Phil or our site Mod oldretiredguy with any concerns or questions. Thank you everyone.


You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/26/2022 3:37 pm  #46


Re: Gameday Chat

oldretiredguy wrote:

JFC!!!  WTF, what happened to the run D...we know they're gonna run!!!

 
No kidding. Plus on each of the Beav scores, there was a PF call either the play before or couple plays back. Given them 45 yards on our side of the field.

 

11/26/2022 3:41 pm  #47


Re: Gameday Chat

This is unbelievable. We don't want to win the fucking game!

     •Thread Starter
 

11/26/2022 3:42 pm  #48


Re: Gameday Chat

I don’t even know how you let that happen

 

11/26/2022 3:47 pm  #49


Re: Gameday Chat

Argh. Can’t believe this. Meltdown. Ducks need to get the mojo back!

 

11/26/2022 3:51 pm  #50


Re: Gameday Chat

Just when I thought we were going to have a relaxing finish to the game

 

11/26/2022 3:58 pm  #51


Re: Gameday Chat

WTF, losing is one thing, imploding is another. I know they can come back, but will they? Gah.

 

11/26/2022 3:59 pm  #52


Re: Gameday Chat

Coulda used that FG in the first half instead of going on 4th and long.  Lanning overmatched again by a veteran coach.  Love what the guy brings but he picks some terrible spots to play the hero…

 

11/26/2022 4:07 pm  #53


Re: Gameday Chat

Jiffy Jeff wrote:

Coulda used that FG in the first half instead of going on 4th and long.  Lanning overmatched again by a veteran coach.  Love what the guy brings but he picks some terrible spots to play the hero…

DL just isn’t learning on going for it on fourth in your own territory. Worst of all he picks those critical moments to call a predictable play like you’re saying

 

11/26/2022 4:20 pm  #54


Re: Gameday Chat

Man, a total collapse. Can't get 5 yards on 4 plays. What the hell happened to our offense?? Nix meant a lot more to this team than I thought.

     •Thread Starter
 

11/26/2022 4:22 pm  #55


Re: Gameday Chat

Effing f. I know he’s a first year coach, and for all we knew this may have been a big rebuilding (losing) year, but dang. Why this one? I would’ve rather lost to Utah.

 

11/26/2022 4:26 pm  #56


Re: Gameday Chat

oldretiredguy wrote:

Man, a total collapse. Can't get 5 yards on 4 plays. What the hell happened to our offense?? Nix meant a lot more to this team than I thought.

And it’s happened so many times! Have we had a reliable backup QB step in since Joey came in for AJ Feeley?

 

11/26/2022 4:36 pm  #57


Re: Gameday Chat

WoodburnDuck wrote:

oldretiredguy wrote:

Man, a total collapse. Can't get 5 yards on 4 plays. What the hell happened to our offense?? Nix meant a lot more to this team than I thought.

And it’s happened so many times! Have we had a reliable backup QB step in since Joey came in for AJ Feeley?

I can't remember any. This loss really sucks, but 9-3 in his rookie year isn't bad, just that we lost to the huskies and beavs. 

     •Thread Starter
 

11/26/2022 4:43 pm  #58


Re: Gameday Chat

I agree. Good record for a first-year OC. Still it stings.

 

11/26/2022 4:48 pm  #59


Re: Gameday Chat

Just a heads up: message boards are saying it's Dilly to ASU as their HC. Guess we'll see. Might announce tomorrow, so just thought I'd mention it.

     •Thread Starter
 

11/26/2022 4:53 pm  #60


Re: Gameday Chat

oldretiredguy wrote:

Just a heads up: message boards are saying it's Dilly to ASU as their HC. Guess we'll see. Might announce tomorrow, so just thought I'd mention it.

I’ve been seeing that for a couple of days, though no one has a source.

Matt Rhule to Nebraska is interesting.

 

Board footera