The Duck Room



Click to Expand/Site Information

Welcome to The Duck Room. We're an old school Oregon Ducks fan site dedicated to our University of Oregon Ducks sports. This community is centered around sharing updates, news stories, and opinions, and thoughts related to Oregon Ducks sports.

One of the best things besides the great users we have on here is that The Duck Room is completely free. Always has been and always will be. Don't be shy as everyone can post your latest thoughts on the Ducks. Just see the few simple rules below.

1. Common sense community standards apply.
2. Posts of political nature of post that would lead to such matters do not belong here, there's a whole internet for that.
3. Fans of different teams are allowed here as are difference of options, however trolling is not tolerated.
4. We have to abide by copyright laws, which means quoting an articles story and posting links works. On the contrary copy and pasting entire copyrighted stories is against the rules.

Please feel free to reach out to the Administrator Phil or our site Mod oldretiredguy with any concerns or questions. Thank you everyone.


You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/04/2020 9:23 pm  #1


 

1/04/2020 10:41 pm  #2


Re: Noah Sewell

The next 3 years are going to be a blast. Sewell, Flowe, Funa, Brown, KT. A collection of talent never seen at Oregon. Can't wait for September.

 

1/05/2020 6:29 am  #3


Re: Noah Sewell

The dude is much faster than I thought.  I can see the dual role that has been speculated upon

 

1/05/2020 6:32 am  #4


Re: Noah Sewell

Yeah. His hudl tape showed him on both D and O...kid is a great athlete on both sides of the ball. Power I, with Noah as the fullback _

 

1/05/2020 8:00 am  #5


Re: Noah Sewell

oldretiredguy wrote:

Yeah. His hudl tape showed him on both D and O...kid is a great athlete on both sides of the ball. Power I, with Noah as the fullback _

4th and short just got a lot easier.
Man, no kidding. I am hopeful of that formation, which does require the QB under center. We shall see.

Last edited by oldretiredguy (1/05/2020 9:34 am)

 

1/05/2020 10:08 am  #6


Re: Noah Sewell

Log haulin wrote:

oldretiredguy wrote:

Yeah. His hudl tape showed him on both D and O...kid is a great athlete on both sides of the ball. Power I, with Noah as the fullback _

4th and short just got a lot easier.
Man, no kidding. I am hopeful of that formation, which does require the QB under center. We shall see.

I'm not sure what happened here. Maybe I just hit the wrong button?

 

1/05/2020 10:16 am  #7


Re: Noah Sewell

Log haulin wrote:

oldretiredguy wrote:

Yeah. His hudl tape showed him on both D and O...kid is a great athlete on both sides of the ball. Power I, with Noah as the fullback _

4th and short just got a lot easier.
Man, no kidding. I am hopeful of that formation, which does require the QB under center. We shall see.

Given the type of offense Cristobal wants to run, I'm surprised we haven't seen the QB under center already.

Last edited by Uncle Moron (1/05/2020 10:20 am)

     •Thread Starter
 

1/05/2020 11:42 am  #8


Re: Noah Sewell

Uncle Moron wrote:

Log haulin wrote:

oldretiredguy wrote:


Yeah. His hudl tape showed him on both D and O...kid is a great athlete on both sides of the ball. Power I, with Noah as the fullback _

4th and short just got a lot easier.
Man, no kidding. I am hopeful of that formation, which does require the QB under center. We shall see.

Given the type of offense Cristobal wants to run, I'm surprised we haven't seen the QB under center already.

Yep.I agree, UM. My thought is that MC didn't want to introduce something new this year, but that we'll see some of that next year. I'm really looking forward to seeing what the O does look like next year. 

 

1/05/2020 3:56 pm  #9


Re: Noah Sewell

oldretiredguy wrote:

Uncle Moron wrote:

Log haulin wrote:


4th and short just got a lot easier.
Man, no kidding. I am hopeful of that formation, which does require the QB under center. We shall see.

Given the type of offense Cristobal wants to run, I'm surprised we haven't seen the QB under center already.

Yep.I agree, UM. My thought is that MC didn't want to introduce something new this year, but that we'll see some of that next year. I'm really looking forward to seeing what the O does look like next year. 

And a FB? Noaaaaah...

 

1/05/2020 5:43 pm  #10


Re: Noah Sewell

oldretiredguy wrote:

Log haulin wrote:

oldretiredguy wrote:


Yeah. His hudl tape showed him on both D and O...kid is a great athlete on both sides of the ball. Power I, with Noah as the fullback _

4th and short just got a lot easier.
Man, no kidding. I am hopeful of that formation, which does require the QB under center. We shall see.

I'm not sure what happened here. Maybe I just hit the wrong button?

I was wondering. No worries, I can always use the help sounding brilliant.

 

1/05/2020 8:16 pm  #11


Re: Noah Sewell

Log haulin wrote:

oldretiredguy wrote:

Log haulin wrote:


4th and short just got a lot easier.
Man, no kidding. I am hopeful of that formation, which does require the QB under center. We shall see.

I'm not sure what happened here. Maybe I just hit the wrong button?

I was wondering. No worries, I can always use the help sounding brilliant.

On these contraptions, I'm totally capable of making anybody sound brilliant

 

Board footera