The Duck Room



Click to Expand/Site Information

Welcome to The Duck Room. We're an old school Oregon Ducks fan site dedicated to our University of Oregon Ducks sports. This community is centered around sharing updates, news stories, and opinions, and thoughts related to Oregon Ducks sports.

One of the best things besides the great users we have on here is that The Duck Room is completely free. Always has been and always will be. Don't be shy as everyone can post your latest thoughts on the Ducks. Just see the few simple rules below.

1. Common sense community standards apply.
2. Posts of political nature of post that would lead to such matters do not belong here, there's a whole internet for that.
3. Fans of different teams are allowed here as are difference of options, however trolling is not tolerated.
4. We have to abide by copyright laws, which means quoting an articles story and posting links works. On the contrary copy and pasting entire copyrighted stories is against the rules.

Please feel free to reach out to the Administrator Phil or our site Mod oldretiredguy with any concerns or questions. Thank you everyone.


You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/15/2023 9:37 pm  #1


Now that was fun to watch!

What a great all around effort in every facet of the game by the Oregon men in beating UC Irvine🥳

Nice to see bench players get some meaningful minutes.

I am sorry but Will Richardson's absence changed the vibe to a better one. MUCH MORE motion and movement on the offense.

Yes Dante and Cousinard not playing either also played a role in the "new look" but Richardson is an energy killer. Every time he gets the ball all the other Oregon players stop while he puts on a dribbling exhibition. There is no flow to the offense; he doesn't make others better.

I am sorry his Oregon career appears to be over due to an injury but I will not miss his presence.

 

3/16/2023 12:23 pm  #2


Re: Now that was fun to watch!

Yes indeed, it was a fun game to watch.  And I waited until tip-off to decide if I wanted to see it.  With Dante, Richardson, Couisnard AND Rigsby sidelined, I figured it might be a blow out in favor of U C Irvine.  Boy, was I wrong! It was great to see the bench players, specifically Williams get to play.  Now I'm looking forward to Sunday's game with the U of Central Florida. 
 

 

Board footera