The Duck Room



Click to Expand/Site Information

Welcome to The Duck Room. We're an old school Oregon Ducks fan site dedicated to our University of Oregon Ducks sports. This community is centered around sharing updates, news stories, and opinions, and thoughts related to Oregon Ducks sports.

One of the best things besides the great users we have on here is that The Duck Room is completely free. Always has been and always will be. Don't be shy as everyone can post your latest thoughts on the Ducks. Just see the few simple rules below.

1. Common sense community standards apply.
2. Posts of political nature of post that would lead to such matters do not belong here, there's a whole internet for that.
3. Fans of different teams are allowed here as are difference of options, however trolling is not tolerated.
4. We have to abide by copyright laws, which means quoting an articles story and posting links works. On the contrary copy and pasting entire copyrighted stories is against the rules.

Please feel free to reach out to the Administrator Phil or our site Mod oldretiredguy with any concerns or questions. Thank you everyone.


You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/09/2023 6:02 pm  #61


Re: Game Day Chat Texas Tech

WOW!!!!! LOL!!

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO

 

9/09/2023 6:03 pm  #62


Re: Game Day Chat Texas Tech

That was a gift…

 

9/09/2023 6:06 pm  #63


Re: Game Day Chat Texas Tech

Totally

 

9/09/2023 6:07 pm  #64


Re: Game Day Chat Texas Tech

DucksReign wrote:

Nix HAS to run the ball to make Oregon's offense work well. Irving, Whittington, etc. are simply not enough firepower on their own...as much as I would prefer otherwise.

Nix running changes the whole vibe of the offense.

Bo seems to read the D and make fakes. For some reason the RB's seem to be running right into defenders and not making moves. The play calling and lack of blocks is not helping matters. 

     •Thread Starter
 

9/09/2023 6:08 pm  #65


Re: Game Day Chat Texas Tech

Zero situational awareness from Bo.  He needs to turf that or toss it outta the end zone.

 

9/09/2023 6:09 pm  #66


Re: Game Day Chat Texas Tech

That call could go either way. Lucky for us.

 

9/09/2023 6:18 pm  #67


Re: Game Day Chat Texas Tech

I knew Lupoi sucked but I cannot believe  he can't figure out how to stop the QB runs!

 

9/09/2023 6:19 pm  #68


Re: Game Day Chat Texas Tech

Duckball wrote:

I knew Lupoi sucked but I cannot believe  he can't figure out how to stop the QB runs!

It's painful to watch. Tyler isn't even that quick. I could get run a couple yards with that kind of defense. 

     •Thread Starter
 

9/09/2023 6:27 pm  #69


Re: Game Day Chat Texas Tech

Work the clock and get into FG range.

 

9/09/2023 6:27 pm  #70


Re: Game Day Chat Texas Tech

Despite all the silliness, Bo steps up. Game winning drive coming up!

 

9/09/2023 6:29 pm  #71


Re: Game Day Chat Texas Tech

If a big play is out there I think you have to make it. On paper I like the idea of working the clock

     •Thread Starter
 

9/09/2023 6:32 pm  #72


Re: Game Day Chat Texas Tech

I'm pooping my pants a little....

 

9/09/2023 6:33 pm  #73


Re: Game Day Chat Texas Tech

Injury? I'm sorry if he's really hurt. I kind of doubt it though. 

     •Thread Starter
 

9/09/2023 6:34 pm  #74


Re: Game Day Chat Texas Tech

Phil wrote:

Injury? I'm sorry if he's really hurt. I kind of doubt it though. 

Will they start up the game clock upon placement of the ball?  If not, might be shenanigans…😳

 

9/09/2023 6:36 pm  #75


Re: Game Day Chat Texas Tech

Jiffy Jeff wrote:

Phil wrote:

Injury? I'm sorry if he's really hurt. I kind of doubt it though. 

Will they start up the game clock upon placement of the ball? If not, might be shenanigans…😳

I figured they want to stall the momentum. Maybe he really did get hurt. 

     •Thread Starter
 

Board footera