The Duck Room



Click to Expand/Site Information

Welcome to The Duck Room. We're an old school Oregon Ducks fan site dedicated to our University of Oregon Ducks sports. This community is centered around sharing updates, news stories, and opinions, and thoughts related to Oregon Ducks sports.

One of the best things besides the great users we have on here is that The Duck Room is completely free. Always has been and always will be. Don't be shy as everyone can post your latest thoughts on the Ducks. Just see the few simple rules below.

1. Common sense community standards apply.
2. Posts of political nature of post that would lead to such matters do not belong here, there's a whole internet for that.
3. Fans of different teams are allowed here as are difference of options, however trolling is not tolerated.
4. We have to abide by copyright laws, which means quoting an articles story and posting links works. On the contrary copy and pasting entire copyrighted stories is against the rules.

Please feel free to reach out to the Administrator Phil or our site Mod oldretiredguy with any concerns or questions. Thank you everyone.


You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/23/2023 1:05 pm  #46


Re: Ducks vs. Colorado Game Chat

Duckball wrote:

Don't let up Oregon.

MUST
HAVE
KILLER
INSTINCT!
 

Yep, we don’t want to see a Mario style run the ball up the middle for the second half.

 

9/23/2023 1:11 pm  #47


Re: Ducks vs. Colorado Game Chat

Keep the pedal down.  Eyeballs are all over this game and will stay glued to 00:00.

 

9/23/2023 1:23 pm  #48


Re: Ducks vs. Colorado Game Chat

Ducks need to be wary of any cheap shots second half.

Colorado could try and take out some frustrations.

 

9/23/2023 1:23 pm  #49


Re: Ducks vs. Colorado Game Chat

Me Duckies are Kik'n @$$

 

9/23/2023 1:24 pm  #50


Re: Ducks vs. Colorado Game Chat

Almost a perfect first half...I don't see CU making up a 5 TD deficit...but Lanning has a second half history of being "goofy"....one fake punt in your own territory is enough for today(maybe the season?)...no reason whatsoever to give them even a sniff of momentum. Trust the players to make the plays.

 

9/23/2023 1:25 pm  #51


Re: Ducks vs. Colorado Game Chat

Prime has a small weak team.

 

9/23/2023 1:40 pm  #52


Re: Ducks vs. Colorado Game Chat

35 points is NOT enough...Crush these dudes...defense throwing a shutout right now is pretty impressive...

 

9/23/2023 1:41 pm  #53


Re: Ducks vs. Colorado Game Chat

Go Ducks!!! I had to make a halftime dash to pick up a burrito. 

     •Thread Starter
 

9/23/2023 1:48 pm  #54


Re: Ducks vs. Colorado Game Chat

Phil wrote:

Go Ducks!!! I had to make a halftime dash to pick up a burrito. 

I salute you.

I've had too many vodkas to go anywhere.

 

9/23/2023 1:53 pm  #55


Re: Ducks vs. Colorado Game Chat

Duckball wrote:

Phil wrote:

Go Ducks!!! I had to make a halftime dash to pick up a burrito. 

I salute you.

I've had too many vodkas to go anywhere.

Cheers!

I just cracked my first beverage. A Czech style Pilsner I brewed myself. 

What a start to the second half. Love it! Go Ducks 

     •Thread Starter
 

9/23/2023 1:56 pm  #56


Re: Ducks vs. Colorado Game Chat

42-0 lol

 

9/23/2023 1:57 pm  #57


Re: Ducks vs. Colorado Game Chat

Phil wrote:

Duckball wrote:

Phil wrote:

Go Ducks!!! I had to make a halftime dash to pick up a burrito. 

I salute you.

I've had too many vodkas to go anywhere.

Cheers!

I just cracked my first beverage. A Czech style Pilsner I brewed myself. 

What a start to the second half. Love it! Go Ducks 

Nice!

Well deserved.  .

 

 

9/23/2023 1:59 pm  #58


Re: Ducks vs. Colorado Game Chat

radar1 wrote:

42-0 lol

I wonder if the ratings are dropping off. Any casual fan that tuned in for the hype train was sorely disappointed today. 

Ducks fans like myself, not so much. 

     •Thread Starter
 

9/23/2023 1:59 pm  #59


Re: Ducks vs. Colorado Game Chat

Oh no on Noah. I was hoping he just had a stinger. On the cart for X-rays is not what I wanted to hear. 

     •Thread Starter
 

9/23/2023 2:03 pm  #60


Re: Ducks vs. Colorado Game Chat

Phil wrote:

Oh no on Noah. I was hoping he just had a stinger. On the cart for X-rays is not what I wanted to hear. 

Yeah.

Hope it's not as bad as it looks.
 

 

Board footera