The Duck Room



Click to Expand/Site Information

Welcome to The Duck Room. We're an old school Oregon Ducks fan site dedicated to our University of Oregon Ducks sports. This community is centered around sharing updates, news stories, and opinions, and thoughts related to Oregon Ducks sports.

One of the best things besides the great users we have on here is that The Duck Room is completely free. Always has been and always will be. Don't be shy as everyone can post your latest thoughts on the Ducks. Just see the few simple rules below.

1. Common sense community standards apply.
2. Posts of political nature of post that would lead to such matters do not belong here, there's a whole internet for that.
3. Fans of different teams are allowed here as are difference of options, however trolling is not tolerated.
4. We have to abide by copyright laws, which means quoting an articles story and posting links works. On the contrary copy and pasting entire copyrighted stories is against the rules.

Please feel free to reach out to the Administrator Phil or our site Mod oldretiredguy with any concerns or questions. Thank you everyone.


You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/23/2023 2:06 pm  #61


Re: Ducks vs. Colorado Game Chat

How does Colrado get ball back on penalty for Oregon there????

 

9/23/2023 2:07 pm  #62


Re: Ducks vs. Colorado Game Chat

Someone please help me out with that call.

 

9/23/2023 2:09 pm  #63


Re: Ducks vs. Colorado Game Chat

Nevermind.

Vodka.

 

9/23/2023 2:11 pm  #64


Re: Ducks vs. Colorado Game Chat

This is fun. So much for the Hype Train..Buffs have 73 yards of offense

 

9/23/2023 2:14 pm  #65


Re: Ducks vs. Colorado Game Chat

Thinking of grabbing a celebratory brew, a good Bavarian Weisbier sounds goodβ€¦πŸ€˜πŸ»πŸ₯¨πŸΊ

 

9/23/2023 2:19 pm  #66


Re: Ducks vs. Colorado Game Chat

Jiffy Jeff wrote:

Thinking of grabbing a celebratory brew, a good Bavarian Weisbier sounds goodβ€¦πŸ€˜πŸ»πŸ₯¨πŸΊ

Nice, Vavarian Weisbier's are delicious. I'm headed up to a lager brewing competition I entered recently. Hopefully I'll win a medal.Β Β 

     •Thread Starter
 

9/23/2023 2:20 pm  #67


Re: Ducks vs. Colorado Game Chat

Jiffy Jeff wrote:

Thinking of grabbing a celebratory brew, a good Bavarian Weisbier sounds goodβ€¦πŸ€˜πŸ»πŸ₯¨πŸΊ

Not much of a beer drinker these days but that reminds me of a Kumbacher Schweitsenhofferbrau I used to drink in my youth lol. Probably slaughtered the name, but that was half the fun in drinking it!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Β 

 

9/23/2023 2:21 pm  #68


Re: Ducks vs. Colorado Game Chat

FYI: I just posted a very important message in a seperate thread about our site being nonexistent on Google searches now. Take a look at the post ASAP. It's a bit of a serious issue for us. I'm not sure why it happened.Β 

     •Thread Starter
 

9/23/2023 2:25 pm  #69


Re: Ducks vs. Colorado Game Chat

Duckball wrote:

Jiffy Jeff wrote:

Thinking of grabbing a celebratory brew, a good Bavarian Weisbier sounds goodβ€¦πŸ€˜πŸ»πŸ₯¨πŸΊ

Not much of a beer drinker these days but that reminds me of a Kumbacher Schweitsenhofferbrau I used to drink in my youth lol. Probably slaughtered the name, but that was half the fun in drinking it!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Β 

That’s a lot of syllables for β€œbeer.” πŸ˜‚

I’ll take the suggestion under advisement!

 

9/23/2023 2:28 pm  #70


Re: Ducks vs. Colorado Game Chat

Duckball wrote:

Jiffy Jeff wrote:

Thinking of grabbing a celebratory brew, a good Bavarian Weisbier sounds goodβ€¦πŸ€˜πŸ»πŸ₯¨πŸΊ

Not much of a beer drinker these days but that reminds me of a Kumbacher Schweitsenhofferbrau I used to drink in my youth lol. Probably slaughtered the name, but that was half the fun in drinking it!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Β 

Try going over to Germany and order one of those πŸ˜† good luck with that!

     •Thread Starter
 

9/23/2023 2:28 pm  #71


Re: Ducks vs. Colorado Game Chat

Jiffy Jeff wrote:

Duckball wrote:

Jiffy Jeff wrote:

Thinking of grabbing a celebratory brew, a good Bavarian Weisbier sounds goodβ€¦πŸ€˜πŸ»πŸ₯¨πŸΊ

Not much of a beer drinker these days but that reminds me of a Kumbacher Schweitsenhofferbrau I used to drink in my youth lol. Probably slaughtered the name, but that was half the fun in drinking it!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Β 

That’s a lot of syllables for β€œbeer.” πŸ˜‚

I’ll take the suggestion under advisement!

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Β 

 

9/23/2023 2:33 pm  #72


Re: Ducks vs. Colorado Game Chat

Time to clear the bench?

     •Thread Starter
 

9/23/2023 2:47 pm  #73


Re: Ducks vs. Colorado Game Chat

Phil wrote:

Duckball wrote:

Jiffy Jeff wrote:

Thinking of grabbing a celebratory brew, a good Bavarian Weisbier sounds goodβ€¦πŸ€˜πŸ»πŸ₯¨πŸΊ

Not much of a beer drinker these days but that reminds me of a Kumbacher Schweitsenhofferbrau I used to drink in my youth lol. Probably slaughtered the name, but that was half the fun in drinking it!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Β 

Try going over to Germany and order one of those πŸ˜† good luck with that!




OK. Had to do a Google search.

No, I'm not going insane. How could I forget something like this?? LOL

Β 

 

9/23/2023 2:50 pm  #74


Re: Ducks vs. Colorado Game Chat

Duckball wrote:

Phil wrote:

Duckball wrote:


Not much of a beer drinker these days but that reminds me of a Kumbacher Schweitsenhofferbrau I used to drink in my youth lol. Probably slaughtered the name, but that was half the fun in drinking it!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Β 

Try going over to Germany and order one of those πŸ˜† good luck with that!




OK. Had to do a Google search.

No, I'm not going insane. How could I forget something like this?? LOL

Β 

Alright, you got it!

     •Thread Starter
 

9/23/2023 3:38 pm  #75


Re: Ducks vs. Colorado Game Chat

Well.......I got the 42 correct.

My apologies to the defense. Heck of a job boys!

 

Board footera