The Duck Room



Click to Expand/Site Information

Welcome to The Duck Room. We're an old school Oregon Ducks fan site dedicated to our University of Oregon Ducks sports. This community is centered around sharing updates, news stories, and opinions, and thoughts related to Oregon Ducks sports.

One of the best things besides the great users we have on here is that The Duck Room is completely free. Always has been and always will be. Don't be shy as everyone can post your latest thoughts on the Ducks. Just see the few simple rules below.

1. Common sense community standards apply.
2. Posts of political nature of post that would lead to such matters do not belong here, there's a whole internet for that.
3. Fans of different teams are allowed here as are difference of options, however trolling is not tolerated.
4. We have to abide by copyright laws, which means quoting an articles story and posting links works. On the contrary copy and pasting entire copyrighted stories is against the rules.

Please feel free to reach out to the Administrator Phil or our site Mod oldretiredguy with any concerns or questions. Thank you everyone.


You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/11/2023 9:34 pm  #76


Re: U$C Gamer

Duckball wrote:

On a side note:

My God, how pathetic is UCLA?? I mean, Chips career has gone straight downhill ever since he left Oregon. I think at the end of the day he has been proven a fraud. He inherited a Ferrari at Oregon and caught lightning in a bottle with the blur offense. He was a one-trick-pony and his career is essentially over at this point IMO.
 

Yep, the day he got hired to UCLA and the likes of Cazano drooled over him touting the demise he would bring to the Ducks. I made some comments in the Oregonian saying I appreciated what he did for the Ducks, but he was a one trick pony with the offense he resurrected with the Ducks. My comments didn’t go over at the time. I would say they held up pretty well though.

 

11/11/2023 9:38 pm  #77


Re: U$C Gamer

Phil wrote:

Duckball wrote:

On a side note:

My God, how pathetic is UCLA?? I mean, Chips career has gone straight downhill ever since he left Oregon. I think at the end of the day he has been proven a fraud. He inherited a Ferrari at Oregon and caught lightning in a bottle with the blur offense. He was a one-trick-pony and his career is essentially over at this point IMO.
 

Yep, the day he got hired to UCLA and the likes of Cazano drooled over him touting the demise he would bring to the Ducks. I made some comments in the Oregonian saying I appreciated what he did for the Ducks, but he was a one trick pony with the offense he resurrected with the Ducks. My comments didn’t go over at the time. I would say they held up pretty well though.

Touche'

 

 

11/11/2023 9:39 pm  #78


Re: U$C Gamer

DurangoDuck wrote:

Half time stats: U$C more first downs 13/12 and time 18/12 min but we have really out thrown them. Only 68 yds running the ball. Unless Will doesnt see it’s there, I would hope we would start driving the line and pounding the ground game.

Agree.

LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

 

11/11/2023 9:40 pm  #79


Re: U$C Gamer

Hello from the game. Anyone know what they’re saying about us on TV?

Hoping the game doesn’t get too pac-12 After Darkish…

 

11/11/2023 9:43 pm  #80


Re: U$C Gamer

WoodburnDuck wrote:

Hello from the game. Anyone know what they’re saying about us on TV?

Hoping the game doesn’t get too pac-12 After Darkish…

Just good things mostly.

But if Oregon doesn't score on this opening drive I'm going to be getting a bit nervous.
 

 

11/11/2023 9:50 pm  #81


Re: U$C Gamer

WoodburnDuck wrote:

Hello from the game. Anyone know what they’re saying about us on TV?

Hoping the game doesn’t get too pac-12 After Darkish…

What a game and place to be at.

Will the announcers are being pretty diplomatic they have given great praise to the Ducks. They’ve referenced them been Pac, 12 champs more than once.

 

11/11/2023 9:51 pm  #82


Re: U$C Gamer

Duckball wrote:

WoodburnDuck wrote:

Hello from the game. Anyone know what they’re saying about us on TV?

Hoping the game doesn’t get too pac-12 After Darkish…

Just good things mostly.

But if Oregon doesn't score on this opening drive I'm going to be getting a bit nervous.
 

Welp, they scored, but looks like Bucky’s out .

 

11/11/2023 9:51 pm  #83


Re: U$C Gamer

Shit Bucky!! Hope he's ok.

Bo, really playing stellar. Sometimes i forget how good this guy is while I bitch and moan about everything else in the game lol.

I've said before, but I think Bo wind Heisman if we win out.

 

 

11/11/2023 9:53 pm  #84


Re: U$C Gamer

Bucky is hurt. Announcers don’t say much other than it looked like a hit to the shin?

 

11/11/2023 9:56 pm  #85


Re: U$C Gamer

Time for Jordan James to shine,

 

11/11/2023 10:01 pm  #86


Re: U$C Gamer

Duckball wrote:

Time for Jordan James to shine,

Yes, with a mix of Dante Dowdell. Nice to have the ball back!

 

11/11/2023 10:03 pm  #87


Re: U$C Gamer

Bucky right back in??

Wow

 

11/11/2023 10:05 pm  #88


Re: U$C Gamer

Duckball wrote:

Bucky right back in??

Wow

That’s the good news. The not so good news is we punt for the first time tonight. Didn’t see the yards but hang time forced the fair catch. Need another stop right here. Maybe time for a turnover …..

 

11/11/2023 10:09 pm  #89


Re: U$C Gamer

Go, ducks!!!

 

11/11/2023 10:09 pm  #90


Re: U$C Gamer

CALLED IT !!!!!!!

 

Board footera